Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Week 12 Prompt 2

I met the most amazing person last week.


My mind I believe sometimes I should have a name for it because I talk to myself more than I talk to my friends who just think I talk too much but I think my thoughts are great like last week when I met the most amazing peron on the side walk next to the dunkin donuts where I bought a coffee and he bought mine too on accident and asked me what my name was and where I was from and he seemed interested in me not like the other people but actually interested like he might have something in common with me like our taste in coffee or maybe it was my style of clothing or my truck I drive but either way he was handsome and this coffee was one of the best coffee's I had ever had because he bought it for me and he was nice to me he was like one of the most amazing people I have ever met because he wasn't rude and didn't slam the door on me and opened my truck door for me too and even asked if he could see me again which I of course agreed to and I agreed even with a smile because he was smiling too and he asked me if I would be back there the following day so he could buy me another coffee and great me again and talk about absolutely nothing just so he could look at me which in that moment I once again smiled and nodded and I thought to my nameless miind that I had just met such a nice boy and today I still think back that last week I met the most amazing person and I sure hope that I see him again although I think I gave him the wrong number cause I was so nervous which I can tell because my mind is going a hunded miles an hour and even my mind is listening to me talk about itself.




Is a large run on no commas no periods too risky? Yet a completely accurate symbol of how my personal brain works? How fun this was to keep it going! Actually humored myself ;D I just love being creative.

2 comments:

  1. Not too risky--just risky enough. Actually, I think this only has one technical run-on--that is, it's two sentences, not one, and a period could go here: " ....he was nice to me. he was like one of the most amazing...." Interesting how that falls right in the middle of the piece!

    I liked your daring and enjoyed the stream-of-consciousness experiment, very much in the spirit of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I was trying so hard to keep it going just for fun. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete