Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Week 12 prompt 1 ris-kay

My summer vacation....




In the midst of Summer
To work or to play
I punch my clock at dawn
just to leave at dusk

Oh Summer my Summer
Where have thou gone?

I pray for you in the cold
I long for you to stop by
and you leave too quick

Each Summer vacation feels much the same
N'er a vacation I feel
Merely a rush of work
with a much lack of play

Oh Summer my Summer
Where have thou gone?

My Summer vacation
T'was not one at all :(





TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE :(

2 comments:

  1. Poetry--very very very very very very (etc) ris-kay
    Here in English 162, it might not pay
    But this is the week we have
    So pedal to the medal all the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I'm trying to think up something better than the first two something more developed for my third prompt

    ReplyDelete