Saturday, October 19, 2013

Week 9 Prompt #2

"There is not enough time in a day" Yet: "I came I saw I conquered.

From prompt and choosing from the list of things about me given!

When 3 o'clock hits, it's almost without fail that I tell myself that there is simply not enough time in a day! I already worked one job, have to go to the next job at the other resort until 11 and I have homework due for John Goldfine's class! I am behind in that class and behind in Leslie gillis' class. However, I believe I can still finish this weeks homework if I try and do it at work!

I clocked into work today at 3 at the Samoset and am immediately bombarded with check in's and guest requests. I just hope that it quiets down so I can sneak in some homework. With two jobs I always find it so hard. I generally work every day, I had Thursday off yet spent it at a dealership trying to figure out what was wrong with my car. Even then I told myself: "Damn, there is not enough time in a day." When I had planned on it being an entire day for homework. I didn't start any schoolwork that day until 7pm.

I find myself at work, 5:49p.m. Saturday night. Working at the Samoset, only 21 more check ins and I am finding myself halfway through this weeks homework. I'm getting there! Tomorrow is Sunday which means I can do homework then too and still be on time. "I came, I saw I conquered." I always try and find ways to do everything, and get most things done on time. It is always a good feeling at the day knowing, I may have cut it close; but I was able to fit just about everything in. I found a quote on pinterest today it went something like this: "Success is when you go to sleep at night with your soul at peace."

1 comment:

  1. I'm sort of smiling here because this sounds a little disjointed and random--like you were writing it between guest check-ins maybe?

    :)

    ReplyDelete