Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Journal day 2

Today is very exciting for me. This is my 3rd year attending EMCC and I have to say this place is like home to me. I lived in Bangor for about 8 months last school year so moving back to the mid coast was a little hard. Now I am only here on campus Tuesday and Thursdays. I wanted to still get the feel of being "IN"college not just taking all online courses. Besides the gas, this has worked out for me in the past. I am awaiting my first class and I'm not nervous just already want to get it over with! (It's literature-don't tell my teacher!)

Anyway, I am SO excited to drive to Orono this afternoon and go see one of my VERY best friends. I have not seen her since school ended last year. I'm honestly so happy. I think my online courses so far are going well. However two of them make me a little nervous. I live by "it is what it is" and I had to be set up with 3 English courses this semester...

Go me.

I am very excited for this courses however because I am a fast typer and writing comes easy to me, however I know that I still have things to work on and would like a better structure when I work, I think my class I am waiting for today will help. Looking forward to it.    :)

1 comment: