Sunday, December 1, 2013

Week 15

Choice #5 Because this one seemed one of the more creative and fun! I am writing this at 2:30AM at my night auditing job, finished the audit over an hour ago.. so here I am, and here I go :)

I would like to create a collage from things I find on my absolute favorite website, Pinterest. I am going to search the following keywords: Life, love, inspiration, laughter, and quotes and pick words and phrases from each.




Sometimes on the way to a dream you get lost and find a better one
Take time to do what makes your soul happy
If you don't fit in, then you're probably doing the right thing.
Everyday is a second chance.

Dreams don't work unless you do
Don't give anyone the power to ruin your day
Laughter is the fireworks of your soul
Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever.

Believe in yourself, and all that you are.
Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle
For life is about using the whole box of crayons

You're never too old to be young
Let your smile change the world
Surrender to what it is, let go of what it was
& have faith in what will be.


1 comment:

  1. Well, Ashley, what can I say--you say tomayto, I say tomahto! I can't find a single one of these I really agree with! But that's okay!

    ReplyDelete